21 PROJECTS #4: Jeff The Land Shark!
Model kits and I are complicated. The last year and a half has seena huge explosion in model kits from Blokees - assemble-it-yourself action figures with suprpsingly solid, well-articulated results. Most of them are a little small for scale (although that’s changing) but most importantly, as model kits full of dozens of tiny pieces. I can’t put them together. Which means, if I get one, Cathy has to do the assembly.
So I only get the ones that are absolutely awesome and vital for the collection, like the Robot Waiter, and now, Jeff The Land Shark, recent breakout Marvel character.
Sure, I could have bought the Hasbro Gamerverse Marvel Rivals Venom and Jeff 2-pack… and ended up with a small, unarticulated Jeff sliug and a giant Venom I don’t want and spent sixty bucks. Or I could spend less than 20, get an all timer action figure of just Jeff, and actually pose the little fucker.
So much articulation for his size and shape! And you can have him spray water out of his mouth, or have one of two different tongues, or no tongue and a closed mouth, and you can take off his top fin and plug it into an effects piece so it looks like he’s swimming through the land, and he has two different sets of eyes and the tail’s very articulated and goddamn he’s good.
Cathy also tricked out King Shark for comedy after she put him together, and I had to include it in the pic because it’s a hoot.

